28 gauge O/U for 11 year old girl

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satan42

I've taken my 11 year old stepdaughter shooting at Kelbrook a few times and borrowed their 28 gauge Browning, which is a fantastic gun, and she's done pretty good. I'm looking at buying her something similar, but there's very little on the second hand market. Has anyone got one laying around that they would be willing to sell. Ideally looking at around £250 -£300 mark.

I have been using a Yildiz 28 bore, non/ej. which has a shortened stock, for my 2 Grandsons. It has 28" barrels. I have had the gun for some 3 years now and it has been faultless, the 2 kids love using it too. I live just south  of Ormskirk if you wish to try the gun, you would be more than welcome.  There are a few on GT at around £400 secondhand at present and I can not recommend them highly enough.  PM me if you wish to see/try the gun. I am sorry BUT at the moment it is NOT for sale. I add this because I offered the chance to try the gun once before and they got quite nasty when I would not sell it  !

Thanks for that. I've read good things about Yildiz. I may take you up on your kind offer, and don't worry, I won't get angry about you not selling. I don't understand people that are like that. 

Latest posts

Back