Jocker Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Fenboy

Tried these French cartridges at DTL after buying a slab at £40 and was very impressed with the breaks !

I have now bought 1000 at £160. These are readily available as they are being brought in by the RC importer in Suffolk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried these French cartridges at DTL after buying a slab at £40 and was very impressed with the breaks !

I have now bought 1000 at £160. These are readily available as they are being brought in by the RC importer in Suffolk.
NOW,  we just need a supplier ooop North. 

Where did you get them from? I keep hearing good things about Jocker but have never seen any for sale on my travels.

I have seen them and used them, at the price they are an excellent cartridge and every bit as good, if not better than most of the competition. If 1 Manufacturer can produce them at that price it does make one wonder why the others will not (apart from greed). Although I had heard that life in France was getting difficult for this Manufacturer  ?

Where did you get them from? I keep hearing good things about Jocker but have never seen any for sale on my travels.
They are a very good cartridge . Near you the stockist is claverdon cartridges. They were £170 there for 28grm plas last week. They were really great at £145 -150 at the end of last year . My feeling is at £170 they are starting to take the pee a bit. Given that nowhere can you find an actual spec or speeds etc. Ring before you go because these things sell like hot cakes .

jasper

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a very good cartridge . Near you the stockist is claverdon cartridges. They were £170 there for 28grm plas last week. They were really great at £145 -150 at the end of last year . My feeling is at £170 they are starting to take the pee a bit. Given that nowhere can you find an actual spec or speeds etc. Ring before you go because these things sell like hot cakes .

jasper
I see justcartridges.com have them on a "bin-end"offer at "169 per 1,000 (+£15 delivery).  They list TT1's 28g plastic at £181 a thousand, for the difference of £12 a thousand I might as well stick to TT1's  (not that I buy from them anyway).

I am tempted to to order a thousand but I'd prefer it if I came across some Jockers locally for a decent price, then I'd definitely give them a go.

jasper
I would suggest that it probably NOT the manufacturer who is actually extracting the urine though  ??  At £170/1000 they fall in line with the 'massive slash' in cartridge prices by our usual manufacturers, English Sporter, Velocity, Comp X and First/Select all at £170 locally.  

Back