New bloke from Shropshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some bloke

Hi all, new to the forum from Ludlow in Shropshire.  I've shot on and off since I was a kid (now 53) but mostly rifles.  I've always had a shotgun but never been much use with one!  I've started to get a little bit more interested in the last year, having joined an informal game syndicate and going to a local 50 bird sporting shoot every week through the summer.  My scores were shocking when I started and still aren't good, but I feel I'm making very gradual improvements.  Most importantly I'm enjoying it!   

some bloke,

If you are going to Brocton on a Wednesday evening? seek out Dave Harley or Dave Brick and ask for advice , most helpful gentlemen.

hi some bloke welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits but most of all enjoy your shooting  :thumbsup:

some bloke,

If you are going to Brocton on a Wednesday evening? seek out Dave Harley or Dave Brick and ask for advice , most helpful gentlemen.
I do go to Brocton every Wednesday and have met Dave Harley through a mutual friend who I go round with.  I'm lucky to go round with a group who can all shoot well and who are generous with help and advice.  It's slow progress for me but I am getting better by tiny increments.    I'm relatively new to the area, I'd be keen to know of any other small friendly shoots if you know of any?  The only other place I've been to locally since I moved here is Griffin Lloyd which is a lovely ground.

Thanks everyone else for the warm welcome  :smile:

Latest posts

Back