WrstonWood 4th June100ESP Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

I had the chance of going to the Selection Shoot at Barbury or WestonWood, felt that as it's only the one not two days Barbury, a rare Reg and the added SWRegion shoot would be rammed, im not fancying long days at present so off with Stewie and Nigel Durn to WestonWood I went.

Happy to cough my £40 to the glamour girl Z on counter, and off we ambled. Had a very tidy start, actually a good start until I had a wobble on a rabbit target, two jumping hares lost ? Indifferent form for last few stands felt a tad dissaponited dropping three 8 simo crows then two further on a simo going away then totally lost it on a platform stand 2/8 ?

Thought is was a decent course, lots of variation on offer, enjoyed this shoot more than I've done some others these last 12 months that's for sure, so yes a decent day out, when I left Martin Myers was on 95 although some AA's where low 80's

Stew 83, Nigel 82, silly old codger 69 that after dropping 11/26 target on last three stands 

Coleys Wednesday and Who knows I might grow a pair and shoot Westfield next Sunday, might  

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it too Rich. Went along about midday. (Knackered after a full day's instructing yesterday). 

Started on the sim crows and a few pairs were blown way back, clays landing behind the trap they came from! Missed two.. I shot a lot of the shoot well, enjoyed the long targets, but clanged on the rabbit stand! Think I was behind it, missed three, plus a crosser as I was cross.. Missed three on the stand with a simple black teal and l-r over the trees. Hit first crosser missed the rest. In front I think.. ended 87 but it really should have had a 9 on the front.

The highlight was stand two, the high l-r sim pair of midi and standard. Straighted it, 4 pairs with 5 cartridges. ?

I am also booked at Coleys on Wednesday 

I think you both made the wrong decision. It ran like clockwork and took no longer than two and a half hours to shoot. £40 for 15 stands? Bargain.

I think you both made the wrong decision. It ran like clockwork and took no longer than two and a half hours to shoot. £40 for 15 stands? Bargain.
Ian I've made poor decisions before and I'm more than likely to do so again and again, really pleased the shoot went well for all, with luck they'll put a few regular registered shoots on 

Ian I've made poor decisions before and I'm more than likely to do so again and again, really pleased the shoot went well for all, with luck they'll put a few regular registered shoots on 
Would be nice if they did more registered....love shooting at Barbury  :smile:

Latest posts

Back