Clay shooting classic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the result sheet, and shooters still to shoot, I've noticed that they are not using the new classifications as of the 1st June either. If people are going to use the CPSA classifications for their competitions then at least use the up to date ones....Just saying.

Looking at the result sheet, and shooters still to shoot, I've noticed that they are not using the new classifications as of the 1st June either. If people are going to use the CPSA classifications for their competitions then at least use the up to date ones....Just saying.
They also have not put us all on as both Tony and I are missing from those still to shoot but I have checked with Southdown and we are down to shoot.

They also have not put us all on as both Tony and I are missing from those still to shoot but I have checked with Southdown and we are down to shoot.
Sounds like organised chaos... :)

Well shot it today What a great couple of rounds I really enjoyed it. Everything hittable but no real gimmies. I hit 118 which is not brilliant but its better than I have been shooting so a good day.

Better than last year at highlodge?

was a nightmare when I shot it last year which put me off entering this year. Just seemed badly organised. 

I shot this today, really enjoyed it, all run really well with only a few no-birds between us and barely any waiting around between stands.

Shoot of two halves for me; 54/75 on the valley which was definitely the tougher of the 2 courses, and 68/75 on the lanes which I was really pleased with giving me 122/150 overall.

was this the clayshooting classic? who knows. where were magazine, where were the shooters just over 500 of us seems like this shoot is in the decline.

no badge, no water, no fruit , although much better than last year.

Still haven't seen the prize list so i'm hoping its not going to be like the rest this year where you win something you really don't want,need or desire.

So far this year i have won a few lower class prizes at some majors...the Benelli autio was a cheap gunslip for 5th could have at least been a Benelli one as its a Benelli comp.

The Masters a Jack Pyke cap for 10th...still not received!

Pointless having prizes down to low placings if really your giving them something that will never see the light of day again

Last edited by a moderator:
Still haven't seen the prize list so i'm hoping its not going to be like the rest this year where you win something you really don't want,need or desire.

So far this year i have won a few lower class prizes at some majors...the Benelli autio was a cheap gunslip for 5th could have at least been a Benelli one as its a Benelli comp.

The Masters a Jack Pyke cap for 10th...still not received!

Pointless having prizes down to low placings if really your giving them something that will never see the light of day again
I just recycle them into club or charity shoot/raffle prizes

Back