Dover Clay Pigeon Club Summer Shoot 8th July 2017

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FESkent

Hi all,

Dover Clay Pigeon Club, shoots 60 sporting clays every Sunday morning near Coldred Dover, Singledge Lane and once a year hold a summer 100 bird shoot.

The 100 bird shoot format is 50 birds in the morning break for BBQ and then traps are moved for a final 50 clays.

Free tea/coffee all day and bring your own food for the BBQ.

Date this year Saturday 8th July 2017 start 9.30am  Price members £20.00 guests £25.00 Fibre Wads Only.

Space is limited so if interested please contact me on 01303 894611.

A little about Dover Clay Pigeon Club, started around 1970 at Singledge lane, all but one trap are autos,
The ground is compact in size but level and parking available. Run by shooters for shooters each week is a different layout.
A mixture of hard and easy clays to ensure everybody has a good time (we hope) as shooters range in age (discount for juniors) and ability.
Entry closes at 8.50am on a Sunday as we all shoot together in several squads to be finished by midday.
A good ground for beginners and those happy to enjoy their shooting without looking to be world number one.
After a years membership, members can also enjoys pigeon shooting over the Singledge Lane farm and another local farm. 

Visitors and new members welcome.
CPSA Affiliated.

Thanks
John.

I have shot there a few times back in the 80's  :D  hope you're all keeping well. 

Hi Hamster,  thank you for your kind words, I am sure if you returned you would be welcomed by some familiar faces from the 80's, but sadly a few years older and regretfully some of the founder members are now shooting with the angels.

Latest posts

Back