Longridge 100ESP Reg 29th May

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

I'm usually an early bird, however sprog running around and up to Warwick saw me leave early pm getting to Longridge at around 2pm and boy was it raining. Tea and cake consumed myself and tubby brother "Bunter" made a start as soon as the heavens allowed, and oh dear one made a terrible start dropping 6 on st1 and 12/32 from the first stands didn't bode me well, Bunter was however on fire and had already gone 8 in front of me ? I did manage some improvement over the next few stands then pulled the 8 back before we returned now equal to st5 a l-r Simo, Bunter straighted with aplomb me 7/10. 

Finished on 72, which was, after a decade of trying ( and not for the lack of ) the first 7+ I'd managed on this ground so im happy C class bunny. 

Lots of mortals here today and the shooting gods as former England captain Phil Smith put in a 99 then present captain Martin Myers 100, 

I was at stand 12 when the rain started and got absolutely soaked. I'd also forgot my boots and gone in canvas trainers which made the drive home fun. I was really feeling rough today after a heavy night and that, coupled with the rain I almost wished I'd stayed at home. Didn't even bother adding up my score!

Bloody outstanding shooting by Martin and Phil because weather was bad and it wasn't an easy shoot.  Rich happy for you also x

Well done Rich! Nothing quite as rewarding as conquering a demon. 

I really enjoyed the course, just not the weather! 

Well done Rich! Nothing quite as rewarding as conquering a demon. 

I really enjoyed the course, just not the weather! 
Thanks, no reason at all as to why its been such a bogey ground for me, as for the rain we waited until it passed and shot it late in the day, 

Latest posts

Back