Magnetic high rib

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny English

Has anyone used the David Connor magnetic high ribs at all?

Have been struggling with a stiff neck and shoulders just recently and have been looking at the high and semi high rib guns to straighten my neck out and get a more heads up position.  Was looking at the 725 high rib but didn't want to go to the expense of changing as I love my grade 5 725.  I then came across these magnetic high ribs, and was contemplating an adjustable stock conversion and then magnetic high rib.

http://www.highrib.co.uk/

Just wondered if anybody had had a go with one at all?

Regards Martin

There's an old fella at Coniston who uses one of David's ribs as he suffers from neck problems, he likes it, luckily his Browning had an adjustable comb already.

Made my own out of 10mm carbon square section and some neodymium magnets cost 20 quid.

You will be lucky to get enough height out of a standard adjustable stock to be able to use one though,my ultra XS didn't go tar enough.

The degree of adjustment is a big problem with the adjustable comb. Could only really go for the 12mm as the 20 would possibly be a stretch too far.

May be better off trying to get my neck sorted out first, only other option is to run some 24 gram evo's or something softer for a bit incase the recoil isn't helping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recoil will eventually ruin your shooting, I've shot 24gm for the last 10 years and it's still enjoyable for me at 68 years old.

Latest posts

Back