Purbeck.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a terrible shame after the effort Graham has put in with the planning issues.

Seems there is an inkling they may know who it is...lets hope so and that the police pull there finger out for a change,

Seems no ground is safe as this is happening all across the country.

Where are all these traps going?

One of my clubs recently had a theft of traps , batteries and electronics plus a Land Rover Discovery unregistered (unroadworthy) ground vehicle.

Staffordshire Police , totally un interested , never even bothered to attend scene of crime . Only response from Desk person was " Do you have any idea who did it? "

Some time ago Bridgnorth Gun Cub had traps stolen , I traced the thief , reported to West Mercia Police who successfully prosecuted , although I did the leg work , then I had to go to Stirling in Scotland to collect my traps which I had traced and identified at the thieves premises in Wolverhampton.

In answer to the question , where are these traps going to ? They are being bought by shooting grounds looking for a cheap deal .

To remove "multiple traps, batteries and a large number of clays" takes a seriously big truck and a forklift...there's nothing like being organised when going on the rob is there?

Lets be honest, it's not the local pikies stealing otherwise it would be just the batteries and any cables they could get their hands on...

Exactly , surveilance , suss the job out , is it worth the risk , what is the security , get tooled up and  organised , less than an hours work , jobs a good one .

Recently at The Wergs Shooting Ground they even stole the entry cards printed with the Wergs name on , obviously the thief is a local and wants free shooting every fortnight for the rest of his life .

Latest posts

Back