english esp

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

well shot paul simpson  winning the English esp  ,    hard luck taylor hedgecock  you won it  on the day  great shooting all .

Did not shoot it myself but saw a lot of unsavoury comments on FB even one suggesting Paul should have given the trophy to Taylor. Surely everyone who booked onto it was aware there was a superfinal and its not like its a new format for a major shoot?

Did not shoot it myself but saw a lot of unsavoury comments on FB even one suggesting Paul should have given the trophy to Taylor. Surely everyone who booked onto it was aware there was a superfinal and its not like its a new format for a major shoot?
I didn't see any comments myself on Facebook and  you are right at the end of the day competitors know the format of the shoot but it will not stop them complaining if they don't like it.  I don't really have a strong opinion about a super final although I imagine those that get to that level might.  Maybe we should all be exploring why we have a super final.  The few I have been too have always been disappointing - not because of the shooters they are always good but they have been held too late when there are only minimal spectators left to watch and mostly comprising of the competitors that shot on the day, family and friends of those in the final - bit of an anticlimax really.  You cannot see clearly and its been too dark to appreciate them actually hitting the clays and of course you have the situation where some competitors  may have to return, some coming a fair distance.  I don't know it doesn't affect me 

Latest posts

Back