Beretta forends

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack 1

HI

Will a forend from a Beretta 682 Super Sport fit a Beretta 682 Gold E?

Thanks

It might do but probably need a smith to make it fit. The forend irons don't usually match from my experience.

It's a Beretta.  They rarely fit even if it's the oringinal. Close enough is good enough.  :angel:

yep I have had dodgy fit on a few 680 series but all my DT10s have been good fit.

Even if you swap in the Gold E metal the wood will be wrong because the Optima barrels are a different diameter from the Mobil used on the SS. Talk to a gunsmith who's confident with wood because it might be fittable.

From memory my old 682 fore end would go on the 682e and vice versa but they wouldn't open or didn't want to anyway so no. 

HI

Many thanks all for your replies and time. You have really confirmed what I thought it was just that a saw a really nice stock and forend on Guntrader but, you have convinced  me not to risk it.

Thanks again

Jack

I always thought the old 682 had a wider action and metal work. So I would of thought the wood would not fit, not without a bit of fettling anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back