ips does getting ready for rabbit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

recently secured some rabbit control on the estate, will be using one of my air rifles probably the AA400. So zeroed it in ready. First shot was right so four clicks brought it spot on centre and four more shots to confirm.

WP_20170509_20_28_40_Pro.jpgWP_20170509_20_29_46_Pro.jpg

Nice. I've got one of those and an A300. 

Wish I used them more (at all actually)

Enjoy!

Did you get sorted with zeroing in at 35 yds ips ?

I haven't the faintest idea how this Chairgun works .

Nice. I've got one of those and an A300. 

Wish I used them more (at all actually)

Enjoy!
cheers, I haven't used mine for about five years. Forgot how much fun rifle shooting is. Cant wait to get on the rabbit now ?

it wouldnt load on my phone so i have no idea either.

yes I re zeroed today at 25yd I now have centre reticule aim point from 10-30 yd half a mil dot if that at 35 and spot on full mill sot at 40. No idea what happened to the loopy loo but I now have no hold under at 20yd...go figure ?

yes I re zeroed today at 25yd I now have centre reticule aim point from 10-30 yd half a mil dot if that at 35 and spot on full mill sot at 40. No idea what happened to the loopy loo but I now have no hold under at 20yd...go figure ?
Just get a .177 and stop all of the faffin about  !

it is a .177 westley
Oh right  !  Maybe my Daystate has a Trap stock then  ?   You could try putting a £1 coin on top of the scope and then see how much you can see  ?? Sounds like you defo need to alter the POA  !

Oh right  !  Maybe my Daystate has a Trap stock then  ?   You could try putting a £1 coin on top of the scope and then see how much you can see  ?? Sounds like you defo need to alter the POA  !
I think your getting confused with POI Keith  :wink:

Chairgun would tell you to zero a. 177 @ 35 yards ish, depends on pellets but only moves it by a bit. How ever if you are doing most shooting a a fixed range you can just zero at that. 

Back