gun pic

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

wasn't sure were to post this pic taken by Mrs ips which I thought was rather good.

082.JPG

I've always rather liked the lines of the 687 eell. My Caesar Guerini Maxum is fairly similar I think (emphasis on the fairly bit there) but not quite as "neat" and the engraving is very different. 

I've always rather liked the lines of the 687 eell. My Caesar Guerini Maxum is fairly similar I think (emphasis on the fairly bit there) but not quite as "neat" and the engraving is very different. 
From the picture? I guess you can tell by the ejector timing?  

Doh! I didn't mean tidier :rolleyes:

I guess the Beretta has a slightly lower profile, and therefore looks a bit "neater"

SO, would that be an E bollox or a B bollox then  ??

Really must try and get some 'pics' of my newly acquired Winchester Supergrade Trap.  The last time I shot Trap, would be around the manufacturing date of the Winchester  !    :p

Last edited by a moderator:
only fired top barell. ?
Good gunsmith will get it to fire the other as well.  

SO, would that be an E bollox or a B bollox then  ??

Really must try and get some 'pics' of my newly acquired Winchester Supergrade Trap.  The last time I shot Trap, would be around the manufacturing date of the Winchester  !    :p
Would that be the win 1873 or 1876?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting driven with an O/U ?!?!  And an Italian gun at that !!!  Disgraceful, blasphemous desecration of the proudest of English Tradition.  

For Shame, Ian.  For Shame!

Cool vest, tho.  I suppose that's Italian too, eh? 

Shooting driven with an O/U ?!?!  And an Italian gun at that !!!  Disgraceful, blasphemous desecration of the proudest of English Tradition.  

For Shame, Ian.  For Shame!

Cool vest, tho.  I suppose that's Italian too, eh? 
tis a schoefel, German maybe, not sure.

cant argue with the other comments ?

Back