Beretta 692 black from Browning b325

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Thinking about upgrading from a Browning b325 to a Beretta 692 black. Been a Browning shooter for years but really like the look of the 692. Has anyone got one and can share their experience.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

i got "regular" 692 but have seen and shoot black series - there is no difference ...

I would recommend trying one out before you commit and get one... Several people didn't liked mine and the other half would get it over their gun anyday

Its not looks you should be focusing on!

ps.

black one looks really badass - loved it :)

Got a 690 black and absolutely love it. I couldn't justify (to the mrs) an extra grand on the 692 just for a Cabon rib and some weights though. I learned with a Miroku mk70 which I really liked but I'd choose the Beretta any day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd agree with foldAA. As far as I know the Browning and Beretta will shoot quite differently, well worth trying one out before committing.  

Got a 690 black and absolutely love it. I couldn't justify (to the mrs) an extra grand on the 692 just for a Cabon rib and some weights though. I learned with a Miroku mk70 which I really liked but I'd choose the Beretta any day. 
carbon rib ? Wtf...not another gimmick ?

i got "regular" 692 but have seen and shoot black series - there is no difference ...

I would recommend trying one out before you commit and get one... Several people didn't liked mine and the other half would get it over their gun anyday

Its not looks you should be focusing on!

ps.

black one looks really badass - loved it :)
I realise looks should not be a priority but the write ups are excellent also. Difficult to try one as they are a relatively new gun and not many outlets have a try gun. Is the balance of the black and standard 692 the same?? Could try a standard one perhaps.

its 100% the same gun with black reciver and "carbon look" rib.

We weighted both models and difference was around 40g (with barrels 21g difference alone).

I'm seriously looking at this gun also. But keeping looking towards the DT10 as well. Tough call as the black looks great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm seriously looking at this gun also. But keeping looking towards the DT10 as well. Tough call as the black looks great [emoji106]

Did you manage to get to Malmo on the weekend? i think they had a few DT10's inn on Saturday when i piked up my Miroku.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you manage to get to Malmo on the weekend? i think they had a few DT10's inn on Saturday when i piked up my Miroku.

I started out on route until my drivers side front suspension coil decided to collapse.

So need to reschedule ??‍♂️

Have a look for a dt10 fitasc, it's a dt10 with a black action, I think they went out the factory as fixed choke, but most have been teagued or opened out a little. Lovely looking guns.

really like the look of the 692. Has anyone got one and can share their experience.
I'd suggest doing some research on sites such as ShotgunWorld before forking over your hard earned for a 692 of any flavour. At that sort of money, guns such as the Blaser F16, various CGs or the 725 Pro Sport is where I'd be looking.

Latest posts

Back