garlands OT layout back in action

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With mats and mics in the right places and no need for a hard hat?  If so will visit, really miss the Birmingham Grand Prix days

I really hope you are right Paul. I've heard this so many times and always been disappointed. 

DT

With mats and mics in the right places and no need for a hard hat?  If so will visit, really miss the Birmingham Grand Prix days
First time I shot a Reg OT shoot was at Garlands. Squad 19 thAts how popular it was.  Hope they make it good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not had chance ,tried last week but they only have one control box and thursday afternoon when we wanted to go it was being used for ut.

No but it is surprising they only have one box.Like having one plug for all your household appliances.

Went today for a go and there are still a couple of traps that need atention from a electrician.

Soooooooo......not quite 'up and running then' ! 

Glad I haven't wasted my diesel yet. 

DT

it will be one Pete Boden brought from Italy, I got one from Walters when they sold the trenches years ago.

Bought a Beomat ball trap and electronics,  sold it on, its for sale again if anyone wants there own layout.....

it will be one Pete Boden brought from Italy, I got one from Walters when they sold the trenches years ago.

Bought a Beomat ball trap and electronics,  sold it on, its for sale again if anyone wants there own layout.....
Have a chat with Jamie at Garlands :)

DT

Back