New shooter in South Yorkshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomcat210

Hi just thought I would introduce myself. I have only just recently started to get in to clay pigeon shooting having tried it out with friends a few times over the years. Had my first visit to Whitewater shooting ground near Blyth last week and will probably be going there quite regularly but I am always on the lookout for other shooting grounds in the south Yorkshire area.

Welcome bud, prepare to get addicted to the bug and spend all your savings. I'm not from your end but I'm sure someone on here can point you in the right direction for local clay grounds. 

Welcome, I'm not from your area either but enjoy the forum ?

The Boar five miles outside Glossop is a friendly, relaxed ground with a large variety of traps. Sporting, skeet, compac, flush and high birds. The views a beautiful too.

Hi just depends what part of S York's your from and what you are shooting Trap/Sporting / Skeet 

There's Sycamore at high Bradfield(Sheffield) for sporting on Sundays  and DTL evening's mid week also Beverley let me know what side of the county your on  

Hello tomcat im from south yorkshire to welcome to the forum theres parklodge at goole with skeet ,dtl compact, two towers,an about 15 sporting stands for all abiltitys worth a visit 

Latest posts

Back