New member from Warwickshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perazzic

New to the forum, thought I'd say hello.

I shoot as much as possible, by and large sporting. Member at 3Lakes at Tanworth in Arden which I really enjoy shooting. Reasonably new management and great targets with friendly membership. Also as many grounds around the country as but especially enjoy Kibworth, Sporting Targets and High Lodge.

I have changed from a Perazzi SC3 to a Blaser F3 Superspt in only the last week so just finding my feet but so far loving it. Might change my tune in a week but fingers crossed.

cheers, Chris

New to the forum, thought I'd say hello.

I shoot as much as possible, by and large sporting. Member at 3Lakes at Tanworth in Arden which I really enjoy shooting. Reasonably new management and great targets with friendly membership. Also as many grounds around the country as but especially enjoy Kibworth, Sporting Targets and High Lodge.

I have changed from a Perazzi SC3 to a Blaser F3 Superspt in only the last week so just finding my feet but so far loving it. Might change my tune in a week but fingers crossed.

cheers, Chris
Hi Chris.

Just had a look at the 3 lakes website, it's only 25 minutes from me and I didn't even know it was there. Looks like they shoot on the same weekend as Throckmorton (my local) but I will definitely try to get over there at some point. Whereabouts do you shoot on alternate weekends from 3 Lakes? I'm looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend and didn't want to end up at Coleys again!

Hi! Fellow 3 Lakes member here. 

Welcome to the forum! 
Hi Finners 

Is there a charity shoot coming up at 3 lakes??? In May?? Heard about it on the grapevine , maybe you could post some details??

Jasper

Hi Chris.

Just had a look at the 3 lakes website, it's only 25 minutes from me and I didn't even know it was there. Looks like they shoot on the same weekend as Throckmorton (my local) but I will definitely try to get over there at some point. Whereabouts do you shoot on alternate weekends from 3 Lakes? I'm looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend and didn't want to end up at Coleys again!
You could try Cross Guns near Kinver or closer to me (not far from Three Lakes) is Forhill. Both excellent back to basics grounds with great targets. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try Cross Guns near Kinver or closer to me (not far from Three Lakes) is Forhill. Both excellent back to basics grounds with great targets. 
I went to Forhill on Sunday. I turned up late and didn't have time shoot all stands but it was great fun, met a group that was of a similar standard and were also singing the praises of 3 lakes. Forhill is totally different from what I'm used to, being in completely open fields. It was baking hot and I was glad of the ride back up the hill in the ATV! I'll definitely go back but try and get there a bit earlier.

I went to Forhill on Sunday. I turned up late and didn't have time shoot all stands but it was great fun, met a group that was of a similar standard and were also singing the praises of 3 lakes. Forhill is totally different from what I'm used to, being in completely open fields. It was baking hot and I was glad of the ride back up the hill in the ATV! I'll definitely go back but try and get there a bit earlier.
Cool, 3 Lakes is only a few miles from Forhill. I go to a "invite only" shoot on the other week (ie the same Sunday as Forhill) but many 3 Lakers go to Forhill, as you'd expect. 

It's a decent shoot, and being CPSA Registered the targets are a little more testing. I'd recommend Cross Guns also, it's near Kinver. It's also a fairly basic kind of place, but they do food and offer a (I think) a 60 or 100 bird shoot. Terry Hale is pretty well known for knowing what he's doing. So if you like the no frills approach, I'm sure you'd love it. 

As mentioned before, you're always welcome to join us at 3 Lakes any time. 

Cool, 3 Lakes is only a few miles from Forhill. I go to a "invite only" shoot on the other week (ie the same Sunday as Forhill) but many 3 Lakers go to Forhill, as you'd expect. 

It's a decent shoot, and being CPSA Registered the targets are a little more testing. I'd recommend Cross Guns also, it's near Kinver. It's also a fairly basic kind of place, but they do food and offer a (I think) a 60 or 100 bird shoot. Terry Hale is pretty well known for knowing what he's doing. So if you like the no frills approach, I'm sure you'd love it. 

As mentioned before, you're always welcome to join us at 3 Lakes any time. 
Thanks for the offer. I will take you up on it at some point this summer.

Latest posts

Back