Which one lens suits all?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

I need suggestions for a good lens tone for all round game shooting, dont mind spending a few quid.  I like my costas for fly fishing..

clear.

having tried many glasses and colours I am now of the opinion that whatever you put on will be wrong within ten minutes. Clear for me.

PP said:
I need suggestions for a good lens tone for all round game shooting, dont mind spending a few quid.  I like my costas for fly fishing..
Are they the coffee coloured lenses then  ???

I SAID, WILL THEY BE THE COFFEE COLOURED LENSES THEN  ??? 

PP said:
Depends on budget and aesthetic choice really.

I stock the Pilla Stingers and Mustangs in the 10ED and 76HC filtrations for game, plus the Oakley Prizm series.

Pm me if any are of interest and I can sort a shootclay discount ??

I lived in my dark stingers from ed for the first few months of the season. Would have been stuffed without

I tend to favour darker lenses as a very squinty person, the black polarised are brilliant in bright and mid light for me and then I drop to a light or mid purple when overcast depending on light conditions

Back