New bod from The Lakes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davhill

tapatalk-banner-logo.png

Follow ShootClay Forum 
with Tapatalk for Android

star.png

FREE - on Google Play

VIEW

New bod from The Lakes
Started by davhill, Just now

1 post in this topic

davhill     0

• Members
  • 1 post

Posted just now · 

Hello folks...

..from not-so-sunny Kendal!

My moving on to decimating clays is down to the outcome of my FAC application. After three years' target shooting at my local club,I've bought and fitted a gun cabinet and ammunition safe at home. I've also put down a deposit on a very good BSA Martini International Mk.2 while also being offered a 12-bore o/u Lanber.

I've done a couple of sessions with clays and have my eye on Crab tree farm, which is a local ground for me.

All t' best,

David 

ShootClay.co.ukCommunity Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome. The lakes, my favourite place. Visit regularly in fact had a boat at bowness for nine years ?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll keep you posted....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and Welcome, may see you at Crabtree sometime, get to shoot up there occasionally, usually after a trip to Malmo.

Thank you again!

Just an 'ickle update...I've been told that there's currently a 6-month wait for a new FAC. This equals the 2nd of September for me :eek: However, I suppose some catching up may happen.

Meanwhile, to keep my eye in, I'm refurbishing a PCP rifle, a .22 calibre QB78 by Flying Dragon, no less. That said, I've sold my compound bow and its accessories. This puts cash in hand for 'my' BSA-Martini. And I'm busy setting up a new business (holiday let). 

:bye:

Latest posts

Back