Cheapest Clay Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy_B

So with prices only going one way im wondering what are the cheapest cartridges people have come across for clays 

Lots of good reports about the quality of Jockers available from Neville's of Alfreton near Derby.

Jockers - Probably the cheapest cartridge you can buy now. £158 a thousand from Clarks of Walsham. Made by RC i believe. 

Lots of good reports about the quality of Jockers available from Neville's of Alfreton near Derby.
I was there last Thursday and they had sold out of Jockers. They are a very good ctge and the cleanest I have ever shot.  They told me if they have more in then they would be about £20 more.   I bought 1500 Fiocci TT1 @ £162 / thou.

Fiocchi TT1 below £160 if ask nicely NEVILLE'S Derby
You must have asked nicer than I did as I paid £162/ thou last Thursday.

Shoot at Joe Neville's clay ground,phone up and are delivered at the ground.It's not what you know,it's who you know.

If you shoot at the clay ground,you can ring the shop up and get your cart's delivered at the clay ground for nothing.

Question?

If we can buy Jockers and or Fiocchi at £160 per thousand allegedly made in Italy .

Why are we buying substandard British manufactured cartridges that are assembled using Italian components at considerably higher prices ?

This may sound unpatriotic , but is it not criminal to profiteer off your fellow countrymen?

Or are we just too gullible.

This may sound unpatriotic , but is it not criminal to profiteer off your fellow countrymen?

Hence my question regarding RC2. All cartridges will/have gone up by appx £30 a thousand - criminal

Question?

If we can buy Jockers and or Fiocchi at £160 per thousand allegedly made in Italy .

Why are we buying substandard British manufactured cartridges that are assembled using Italian components at considerably higher prices ?

Please don't forget Hull Cartridge have just celebrated their 70th birthday at a swanky London club. These do's cost money ya'know!!

PH.

The jockers are made in France by an ex employee of one of the big names. (Maybe fiocchi ) Super cart.Got 4000 at £160 thou the other week. The TT 1 is good also.

Jockers - Probably the cheapest cartridge you can buy now. £158 a thousand from Clarks of Walsham. Made by RC i believe. 
Nope an independent company just about two hours along the road from me in South West France. The guy who runs the company used to be in charge at Solognac who make a wide range of cartridges but he saw the opportunity to buy up the Jocker company and do it his way and I like his cartridges and the pricing. You are getting a good deal in the UK given the weakness of the pound I pay €160 per thou for LA28 and €172 for LA 28 competition.

http://urubuga.shoothuntingoutdoor.fr/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope an independent company just about two hours along the road from me in South West France. The guy who runs the company used to be in charge at Solognac who make a wide range of cartridges but he saw the opportunity to buy up the Jocker company and do it his way and I like his cartridges and the pricing. You are getting a good deal in the UK given the weakness of the pound I pay €160 per thou for LA28 and €172 for LA 28 competition.

http://urubuga.shoothuntingoutdoor.fr/
I was only going by the Clarks of Walsham website. - RC Jockers plastic wad 28gram 71/2 shot. Sorry no good at links, but its there to see.

Back