Boxers or Y-Fronts?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

Following on from the current trend on this site I thought it might be of some interest if this subject was explored in some detail. Do you favour the firm control of Y-Fronts and their associated drip control or are you a boxer fan with everything dangling about at every movement? Please give your opinions and indicate any colour preference, I'm sure this will be much appreciated by all concerned.

I am not sure I am qualified to participate in this important discussion but from an observer's point of view, boxers all the way as not even the sexiest of men can pull off wearing Y fronts without reducing women to fits of giggles or queezy stomachs.  I hope this helps.

briefs

Hugo boss or Armani are the comfiest and offer the best support. Black is a must. No peep hole but enough give in the material to poke it out the side

hope that helps.

ps

matching designer socks are available so you can tuck your old chap in for further safety during moments of exuberance.

Boxers!!! Not that I have much to swing about ? I tend to stay away from white for obvious reasons. (Nightmare to was with darks ? ) 

2 hours ago, wylye said:
Following on from the current trend on this site

Help me out with this one a bit? 

Snug fit boxers are the way forward - Calvin Klein or Boss - nearly always black. 

Real men go commando.....................................

but I'm an M&S Y front sort. Hopefully staving off the Tena For Men for a few more years yet?

Following on from the current trend on this site I thought it might be of some interest if this subject was explored in some detail. Do you favour the firm control of Y-Fronts and their associated drip control or are you a boxer fan with everything dangling about at every movement? Please give your opinions and indicate any colour preference, I'm sure this will be much appreciated by all concerned.

Forgive me but not only has this nothing to do with General Shooting Discussions it's also posted on the wrong Forum .

Here let me supply a link.

https://www.mumsnet.com/

Having neither dripping nor swinging issues I would normally be guided by a lady's observations, but in this instance I simply have no opportunity for exhibitionism while shooting.

Thought you'd all be wearing these under your shooting clothes:

f_13310_1.0.jpg

I'mm sure Sian means well but I suspect that she'd object to men determining her habits of dress.  In that light I'll ignore her's.   :hug:

AFAIC commando and boxers pose the same problem.  Without constant attention to proper adjustment I found something or another getting uncomfortably pressured all too frequently.  I find that I again concur with the assessment of the situation by Ian even tho the brand recommendations seem perhaps elitist.   :thumbsup:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the trouble with boxer's is dangly bits rub on the material creating the equivalent of "jogger's nipple".

Latest posts

Back