Gunsite results for 26th March 2017

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

thank you for all who came today and here are the results for you:

Hi gun - J. Fairburn 95

A/ 1st - S. Stacey 94

2nd - A. Herbert Smith 93

B/ 1st - K. Young 94

2nd - S.R. F Watts 88

C/ 1st - M. Fletcher87

2nd - J. Stone 86

D/ 1st - D. Brunt 80

2nd - H. Hair 80

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't quite seem enough though does it? Especially as you had a waiting list of people who wanted to shoot.

It is really bad form... spoils it for those on the waiting list who miss out,  spoils it for those who have to shoot on short squads, spoils it for the organiser who is already running a tighter margin for FITASC. 

Poor show. 

(wait.... it wasn't me was it?)

I agree bad form, bad manners and not fair when you have a wait list of people.  I suppose the only thing you could do apart from say no to those people next time is to ask for payment up front from them.  Only excuse could be some dire circumstance which I presume you know is not the case.

Hats off to Sean and wylye great day ran smoothly no break downs or hold ups, really enjoy the course of good targets which challenged all abilities in great weather and good company hope you will put on some more !  :thumbsup:           Real shame about the no shows as has been said charge them anyway ! unless a very valid reason for not showing up !

Sean did all the work Gareth, my contribution was minimal really. Enjoyable day though wasn't it?

Sean did all the work Gareth, my contribution was minimal really. Enjoyable day though wasn't it?
Yes Ian really enjoyed the day, good friendly atmosphere and the targets with the possible exception for me of the very frustrating bunny layout  :banghead:  but all in all a great day hope Sean thinks of putting a few more on .... 

Hats off to Sean and wylye great day ran smoothly no break downs or hold ups, really enjoy the course of good targets which challenged all abilities in great weather and good company hope you will put on some more !  :thumbsup:           Real shame about the no shows as has been said charge them anyway ! unless a very valid reason for not showing up !
brilliant days fitasc shooting put on by gunsite with the help of Mr wylye ,gareth has said it all really.. it did run very smoothly and very good target selection that kept you thinking but also made you smile !! well done to all involved and cant wait too the next one :D .

Latest posts

Back