GAMEBORE VELOCITY PLUS

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi All. Has anyone used these "GAMEBORE VELOCITY PLUS" and are they any good. They seem to be one of the cheeper cart's on the market a pressant.

Thank everone. Malc

I have used them since they came out, very nice shell for the money. They'll kill anything you point them at, they are also in a very nice clear case at the minute as opposed to the grey they came out in originally. Well worth a try.

I have used them since they came out, very nice shell for the money. They'll kill anything you point them at, they are also in a very nice clear case at the minute as opposed to the grey they came out in originally. Well worth a try.
Yes very good. Black cases for the latest ones now I think.

Thank you Jonny. Just what I wanted to hear.

:(  

Used power golds in 8s on my session with Ed. I thought they were great. Not a hit of recoil, very clean shooting. I'll be buying more. 

I used about 15000 Velocity+ from June 2015 until September/October last year.

I really liked them, killed well at all ranges with minimal recoil.

Shooting the DTL Elites now which are even better, not much between the cost of the 2 either. 

Really good cartridge. Used some at Westfield one shoot last year and they did the business. Local shoot to me now wants £190 +  thou. Which is a joke . Total cloud Cuckoo.they were less than £145  a year ago from the same place .

Jockers are equal if not better at £150-£160. If you can get em.

As stated before somebody is trying very very hard to strangle the golden goose.  

I've still got some branded in green boxes saying bespoke, with 2016 in Roman numerals marked on clear cases. There was some left-over order story, but gamebore had these and sold them cheaply for a year and they are just repackaged velocities. Wish I'd bought more, I paid £145 a few months ago..

Folks, threw choice these or Evo`s ?

I really like my Evo`s but..... prices have gone up! So do I pay more and stay with Evos or go for the cheaper Velocity's .

ATB

Matt 

Got to say if your anywhere near Salisbury give Greenfeilds' Super Atoms a go 7.5 fibre made by Eley 175 a thou...shot a slab or so in the past week.

Didn't notice the recoil and good breaks,quite impressed

Latest posts

Back