Japan

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Ok guys, I'm on my way to Japan on business so I can't shoot tomorrow or next weekend....

Its a bit depressing and I need to shoot vicariously through you guys....so what are your plans...?

Come on, cheer me up! 

Heading to a registered DTL shoot in the morning . Then some sporting practice afterwards. Trying out some new ammo i havent used before . Cheddite smart strike and Cheddite Mach 3 .

Used all of my usual stuff fiocchi F-Blacks and Hull pro ones over 5 registered shoots and a charity shoot last weekend 3 x DTL and 2 x ABT and the charity shoot was a sporting shoot. 

While i will enjoy it im sure i would quite enjoy a trip to japan aswell ;-) 

Last edited by a moderator:
simulated driven sun morning for me ?

I am going on my first propper clay shoot tomorrow with Westley, I can't wait. Hopefully I won't make a show of myself too much.

I am going on my first propper clay shoot tomorrow with Westley, I can't wait. Hopefully I won't make a show of myself too much.
Keith will see you right mate. Enjoy ?

My first reg Compak @ Southdown tomorrow

2nd reg UT @ Bisley next Sunday

In hindsight, this isn't actually helping at all......I feel even worse now ?

Good shooting everyone, great to see you all getting out there..!

ok iggy. None of us are shooting anything tomorrow...honest.

feel better now do ya ?

Was thinking of Southdown, but decided to stay local.  Normanhurst at Catsfield near Battle followed by Mill Farm near Pevensey I think.

Monday back to Sporting Targets for another attempt at hitting a Clay, Got another Gun to try out which will be my wet use and lend a friend weapon :)

Thinking about it i would rather be shooting in Japan but can't pronounce the Japanese word for PULL !

Sorry Folks , but this is so typical of Iggy's disorganaisation !

Iggy , you bloody fool , surely a Potter should be going to China ? :lol: :lol:

13 hours ago, Iggy said:
Ok guys, I'm on my way to Japan on business so I can't shoot tomorrow or next weekend....

Its a bit depressing and I need to shoot vicariously through you guys....so what are your plans...?

Come on, cheer me up! 

I'd rather be going to Japan - safe travels. 

Latest posts

Back