Brain Chokes.. The "Choke - in - Choke"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timps

I came across this,

https://brainchokes.com/?lang=en

I thought I had seen it all, looks like I was wrong about about there is not much you can do to a choke it's just a tube...   

It increases the effective surface of the pattern by at least 80% so best get your orders in now.

Cheered up my Wednesday reading the claims made on the site, anyway so thought I would post it on here .

I am sold, I'm going fro the "C1 competition reverse bell shape shot exit".... sounds a lot more impressive than the others and it offers greatly extended effective range , both closer and longer,compared to any other conventional choke tube of equivalent choke constriction. 

I am not too sure what that means as i don't understand how you can get a extended closer range but I am still sold I want one...

Wow.  Not got a scooby about the  extra expansion bit but like timps I am sold.   ;)

I am sure that my current Teague's are now completely and utterly useless so I will have to get a set of red ones. :D

On a more serious note is there  any engineering validity to the companys claims.

Damon

I have encountered this 'brain choke' on many occasions..............................the last being on the high R to L crossers at the local Club. Something to do with looking at the gun to measure the lead, I feel  !

"Our Highest Grade Swedish Stainless Steel may be more expensive even than Titanium Grade 5 but it is stronger and harder than any other suitable material"

Have they been taking lessons in Bullsh*t from Jimmy Muller??!

I seem to remember him removing something similar to this

"BRAIN Choke Tubes have special threads and hand tightening is all they need to stay in place during shooting. It is almost certain that, at the beginning, you will check them for loosening, but soon you will understand that this is not necessary anymore."

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt Vic Harker will be testing these very soon and declaring them to be 'a must have'.

It really amazes me that a manufacturer can sponsor ( or even be allowed to) a forum without their product being known or evaluated.

Considering the amount of time and money that Beretta have spent to get illegal DT11 accepted , you would have thought that they knew a thing or two about BBBB

( Ballistic Bullsh*t Baffling Brains)

It's ok to draw circles on a pattern plate where a target or bird may slip through, but nothing is stationary whilst shooting a shotgun. l think if you are on target you will get a kill, whatever make of choke you use if it's the right combination. It seems to me like a classic case of "mind over matter!"  

What amazes me is on the American forum people are jumping to their defence and buying them based on the website claims alone.

So the sponsorship clearly worked

It's got to be :-

"It increases the effective surface of the pattern by at least 80% resulting to immediate astonishing increase of your successes."

I mean buying success has always worked in this game. With the fact this choke can create matter to turn your 28g into 50.4g of shot is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back