first gun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

for our amusement.

your first gun

the year you bought it

the price you paid

do you still have it

I will start us off

GAT gun

£3

no

off you go ......?

Weihrauch WH 66

£400

i killed a duck with it the same day and took it back so my mum didn't find out :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Laurona sbs

£100

would double discharge and skin your fingers on the trigger's guard,bloody double triggers

no thank god

1962, GAT air pistol, I think it was £1-10shillings, but can't swear to that, it was a long time ago!!!

1962, GAT air pistol, I think it was £1-10shillings, but can't swear to that, it was a long time ago!!!
Same year BUT, I got the upmarket Diana model, with wood grips mine was £2 (including fitting  !)    :p

I remember it like it was yesterday !........................now where have I put me bloody glasses ?

Same year BUT, I got the upmarket Diana model, with wood grips mine was £2 (including fitting  !)    :p

I remember it like it was yesterday !........................now where have I put me bloody glasses ?
Wes, I got the Diana about a year later, then after that I got a Webley, the one with the barrel over the top of the spring housing!

God I had a Gat it had to be the most inaccurate thing devised took it to bits and packed the spring with washers to improve the power :)   Then had a Webley premier I think it was had an over lever that cocked it. First real air guns were a Theoben SLR  and then after that and FAC Theoben Rapid 12 sold that when I left the UK. First shotgun Silver Pigeon III 2005 still have it lovely wee gun but should really sell that as it will never be used again by me. Anybody want to buy a Silver Pigeon III believe it or not that gun has fired less than 500 shells :)  I was a member of a syndicate for ten years where some days you would only fire ten rounds  :lol:

Just saw that Les I had the same quite an accurate wee pistol as my memory serves me my brother shot a sparrow from the kitchen window with it ... then says oh I never thought I would hit it :lol:

Crossman pump rifle £20 1983 messed with the valve peppered the steel chimney of the workshop next door!  :angel:

First shotgun 2000 Browning 325 32" fixed choke...traded it against a new 425 which cost me the balance of £50 fitted and included a kickeeze pad,still have that wish i had kept the 325!

I don't think kids these days have the same interest in guns, well not like some us did. Guns these days are almost a taboo subject with some people, even air guns seem to be frowned upon at times.   

Wes, I got the Diana about a year later, then after that I got a Webley, the one with the barrel over the top of the spring housing!
So did I !  I knackered the Diana by fitting a new spring and half of the old one, I used the Old Man's sash clamp to squeeze it all together. The first time I fired it, the whole damned barrel shot out and into the Liverpool to Leeds canal  !

I don't think kids these days have the same interest in guns, well not like some us did. Guns these days are almost a taboo subject with some people, even air guns seem to be frowned upon at times.   
Tell me about it, I have a constant battle with my eldest girl, trying to take the 2 Grandsons shooting more often.

So did I !  I knackered the Diana by fitting a new spring and half of the old one, I used the Old Man's sash clamp to squeeze it all together. The first time I fired it, the whole damned barrel shot out and into the Liverpool to Leeds canal  !
Oh bad luck mate!!

Bloomin eck ! now I have this echo in my ears  !

Ah, it has gone, that's better.

Thanks Shmokinn

Latest posts

Back