UT selection shoots 2017

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

For those not aware, yours truly and our old friend Nicola, were elected as UT discipline reps and board members at the recent BICTSF AGM. Honoured to represent the UT shooters for the next two years and looking forward to some interesting times ahead!

Since being elected there have been some very positive steps taken (and huge thanks to Nicola who has been very busy) with the introduction of a new UT dedicated Facebook page for all things UT. Please check it out for all the latest developments, news about events, etc. Search 'Universal Trench-U.K.' on Facebook.

In addition, we welcome our own Ed Lyons as a sponsor to the British UT Grand Prix to be held at Nuthampstead. Ed has very generously provided a superb Pilla Glasses package as a lottery draw prize to one lucky entrant. 

Entries for all the selection shoots are open on the BICTSF website so be sure to get your entries in early to avoid disappointment.  You can book in on-line and pay at the ground. On-line entries close on the Friday before the event and priority will be given to on-line entries so don't wait to long to book on as their is an entry limit.

Look forward to meeting many of you throughout the season so please be sure to search me out and say hello. I'll be the one pulling my hair out!

Wishing you all a very successful season.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the newb question but what does UT stand for? Something Trap as a guess 
UT = Universal Trench, sometimes called 5 trap. A FITASC discipline similar to Olympic Trap but utilising the five middle traps only

DT

Well done Greg and good luck. Are you doing the hog roast? 
Thanks Paul. Hog Roast ? Not personally. Best speak to the ground.

DT

Latest posts

Back