Spring has arrived

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwpzx9r

For this weekend only spring has arrived :)  so tomorrow at Mirande it will be tee shirts and sunshine and an expected high if 24C ... cannot wait we have had some bad weather this spring shooting wise at least. Last weekend we had 7C rain and winds gusting to 90kph so bad that I did not even go to the comp on Sunday.

For this weekend only spring has arrived :)  so tomorrow at Mirande it will be tee shirts and sunshine and an expected high if 24C ... cannot wait we have had some bad weather this spring shooting wise at least. Last weekend we had 7C rain and winds gusting to 90kph so bad that I did not even go to the comp on Sunday.
John I used to detest shooting in bad weather, it's just no fun getting cold and wet!!

John I used to detest shooting in bad weather, it's just no fun getting cold and wet!!
Hi Les The weather was brilliant for the time of year on Saturday 24C not much wind and plenty of sun... unfortunately I was less than 100% but still had a good day out. We are having some wild changes in weather Sunday and today have been absolutely terrible wet and cold days yet Tuesday through to Friday will be good warm days again before another weekend down turn... ah well spring is just around the corner now.

Back