Zoli Kronos Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy_B

Hey guys . does anyone have any experience of these guns . ive seen one close to me up for sale at a good price but i dont know much about them .

has anyone used one . or does anyone know much about them ?

Thoughts ?

Good guns. I had one for 18 months and liked it. The only reason it went was because I had the chance of buying a Beretta DT10 Sporter at a good price and I wanted to keep my  ASE90 Trap.

They are a well designed and built  gun.  

For the right price a better gun IMO than others in the Price range. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on price and spec Zoli are often a better bet than others in the same price bracket. 

Only handled Sporter couple of times - felt and looked like Perazzi.

Depending on price and spec Zoli are often a better bet than others in the same price bracket. 
Is going for €2k and is near mint condition. Cheapest DT-10 is €3500 and is well worn . A decent one is €4500 .

How do they handle ? What the trigger like . I currently have a miroku which i shoot well but the trigger pull isnt great on it . 

handled a trap version but not shot it. I thought quality was good, balance felt excellent and I consider them pleasing to the eye. I would have one without a doubt.

There is a man called Bob Agar who is quite handy with his Zoli, he is on F/book as Bob Angela Agar ask him what he thinks of a Zoli shotgun.

There is a man called Bob Agar who is quite handy with his Zoli, he is on F/book as Bob Angela Agar ask him what he thinks of a Zoli shotgun.
I know Bob, i took my first shots at his club, to be objective he was quite handy with his P gun, K80, CG and pretty much anything he picked up. If hes not selling it his opinion will be valid.

I have heard that name but cant place it ??

nope, club doesn't mean anything to me. Must have heard name somewhere or I am confused due to age and general mental capacity ?

ah, that'll be were I know the name then, from my DTL days ?

I have heard that name but cant place it ??
You would know him if you met him again.  You have shot with  Him and his Mrs at Beverley. He put some good scores in last year. 

You would know him if you met him again.  You have shot with  Him and his Mrs at Beverley. He put some good scores in last year. 
cant put a face to the name

Is going for €2k and is near mint condition. Cheapest DT-10 is €3500 and is well worn . A decent one is €4500 .

How do they handle ? What the trigger like . I currently have a miroku which i shoot well but the trigger pull isnt great on it . 
Do you have a link to the gun ? What version is it, barrel length, rib etc,. 

Back