Subsonics

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some hull 20 bore subsonics for my lad to learn with. Nice cartridges but not that different from normal ones, seem to kill well, don't require any great adjustment with regards to lead from using a normal one. Recoil and noise slightly reduced.

have shot a few different types why you ask ?
Just looking to see what is it all about, since there isn't many inforamtions on thos.

In theory one should get less recoil, with rather nice (tight) patterns etc - all this based on slower velocity, that should come at the certain price (limitations) I guess? And at the end is it realy worth it giving them a fair chance at clays?

I never patterned them . But there is much less recoil from them and a very different sounding bang .

I only got them to try them as a freind that runs my local clay range was getting complaints from neighbours and we used them while he was getting official sound checks done to see if they made any difference . They made a huge difference to the sound levels a few hundred feet away . Barely registered on the machine. But you definately still need hearing protecrion firing them

The recoil is far less they are actually quite nice to shoot . I didnt really notice that i hit or missed any more than normal so cant comment on that .

Personally i like a bit of recoil so i switched back to normal cartridges that and they are more expensive than regular cartridges

Latest posts

Back