Hi from the north west

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holianl

Hello all nice to finally get on here, my names lee from widnes in the north west I've just had my interview for my shotgun licence so hopefully will have a licence soon. I will be after a miruko mk 38 grade 5 32 inch if anyone has a perfect one they want to shift, also if anyone can point me in the direction to some decent clay grounds please let me know. I look forward to some decent fluffy rabbits and great advice. Cheers Lee 

welcome lee.

loads of grounds within an hour of you.

nwss

catton hall

Manchester gc

fauxdegla

mickley hall

etc etc

Hi Lee, welcome that's a big gun for a newcomer to want !

welcome lee.

loads of grounds within an hour of you.

nwss

catton hall

Manchester gc

fauxdegla

mickley hall

etc etc
Hi Ips thanks for the info catton hall is were I do all my shooting currently great place can't fault the grounds or the staff 

Hi Lee, welcome that's a big gun for a newcomer to want !
Hi ball trap, i have had this discussion with a few guys Who think i am a bit mad going straight for this gun but I shoot with a mk 38 30inch everytime I go shooting so I am really starting to take a shine to it, plus I plan on keeping it for a very long time. 

you are going the same route I did. I started with a club gun in 1986 a parker hale. I liked it so I bought one and shot it for ten years. If you like the one you have learned to shoot with then it makes sense to get the same one.

good luck to you my friend

I was also toying with the idea of going with a grade 1 mk 38 but I know I will kick myself 6 months down the line 

get the gun you want and the best you can justify / afford. Whatever you get you still need to point it in the right direction

Hi Lee welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits and good choice of gun make you wont go far wrong with a mirook  one of the best value competition guns out there !

Miroku is THE best value competition gun !

I would kick myself if I did six months of Down the Line. :lol:

Hi Lee,

Welcome  !    I have spent many an hour in Widnes.................usually trying to get across to Runcorn.  In fact I will be doing just that tomorrow, on route to Catton Hall at Frodsham.  

Hi Lee .... welcome to the Forum! :)

It's nice to meet somebody from the other side of "The Bridge".   ;)
Yeah, just do not plan to visit him  (THAT Bloody Bridge )

Its a nightmare at the moment westley

Hi Lee,

Welcome  !    I have spent many an hour in Widnes.................usually trying to get across to Runcorn.  In fact I will be doing just that tomorrow, on route to Catton Hall at Frodsham.  

Yeah, just do not plan to visit him  (THAT Bloody Bridge )
Hi Westley hopefully I'll be joining you at catton hall very soon. Don't get me started on that bridge I spend an hour of my life sitting in traffic every morning getting to work. 

Also are you local to me ips?

took me hour and a half to get to Chester from maghull last week and that was 10am.

not far mate, Lancashire M6 jct 27

took me hour and a half to get to Chester from maghull last week and that was 10am.

not far mate, Lancashire M6 jct 27
I have heard of a clay ground not to far from you called the owls hoot have you heard of it?

Hi Lee .... welcome to the Forum! :)

It's nice to meet somebody from the other side of "The Bridge".   ;)
Thanks Les we might even cross paths in the near future. We're do you shoot? 

owls hoot !!!

never heard of it mate. Dolphin (on here) is my local, longton nr Preston. Nice ground balltrap and paul120 shoot there but don't let that put you off ?

Latest posts

Back