Longridge 5th March 100Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Rare "behind the gun" trip there for me today, forecast was shambolic by our local tv and radio news programmes so didn't know what to expect, we had the odd shower yes no heavy rain, downer was the breezy gusts that can make the targets here interesting one would say. Once again went round with Stewie Keen, I had a most inconsistent of shoots, a mix of dare I say it very good with then poor decision making so much so did feel rather dissapointed in myself, usually a glass half full chap, felt rather deflated with how I'd shot, it's the top two inches that's letting me down, oh well on to next weekend. Despite the elements, once again we saw the very good shots make the tricky course appear tame, almost as if they shoot a different course.

HG Martin Myers 97, AA Billy Baughan 96, Paul Batchelor 95, Chris Childerhouse 94, A Matt Turk 93, Stewie Keen 86, Pete Houghton 85, .        

B N Peppiat 83, C Price 89, M Jones 80, C Judy Galland 83, Doug Pinnegar 79, Sandra Locke & Eric Pritchard 78

Back