Premier league at West London.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick_c

Sorry delete post found what i was looking for, Cheer's Nick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a reply from West London which states different times to the CPSA web page.

Premier League shoot time as stated by WLSS, entries from 8.30 last entry 4.30.

I had a reply from West London which states different times to the CPSA web page.

So we can shoot from 8:30? Awesome. Hopefully means an early doors entry will lead to reduced waiting times compared to last year!

Sian.............can you recommend a gun friendly B&B a mile or two from West London please........... :wub:

Sian.............can you recommend a gun friendly B&B a mile or two from West London please........... :wub:
I am sorry Simbo I do not but I think your best bet is a travel lodge or premier inn as there are some within an 8 mile radius of the ground and some closer. - have a google.

Clarification.

You will be able to book in from 8.30am but shooting will not begin until 9am.

Last cards will be as the CPSA website states, at 2.30pm with the expectation that shooting will be completed by 4.30pm.

There is a Premier Inn at Hayes a few minutes away http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/greater-london/london/london-hayes-heathrow.html they do a good breakfast.

Hoping to shoot this one.  Need to face my demons after last year which was my worst ever score in a registered. Hopefully after a soft shoot 1st year and tough one last year they will find a good balance. Gonna get there early doors to hopefully minimise queueing time.

Where did you see this as nothing I can see here https://championships.cpsa.co.uk/premier-league-2017

Under t@c's it just says grounds must advertise any wad restriction.
  1. Southdown Gun Club - many congratulations to both Martin Myers from Team Honesberie and Pete Goldsmith from Team Southdown who tied on 98 ex 100 with some outstanding shooting. A shoot-off followed with Martin pipping Pete by one to take the High Gun honours for the day. In relation to the Handicap results, Barrow Heath shooter Anthony Johnson in C Class had a fantastic shoot and holds the top spot with his handicap of 15 giving a total score of 99 ex 100. For full handicap results click here
  2. West London Shooting School Saturday 18th March plus Pool Shoot. No wad restrictions. Shooting starts 9am with last entry 2.30pm.
  3. E J Churchills Shooting Ground - Saturday 8th April
  4. Barrow Heath Shooting Ground - Sunday 21st May
  5. Sporting Targets - Saturday 10th June. This is a squadded event so please call 01234 708893 to book your squad place.
  6. Cambridge Gun Club - Saturday 8th July
  7. Honesberie Shooting School - Sunday 13th August
  8. Owls Lodge Shooting School - Saturday 16th September
It's not only great fun to be part of a team but there is £250 High Gun up for grabs at each event and a £3,000 cash pot for the series winners with the overall High Gun taking home £750 cash, a Browning B725 Black Edition Sporter, brand new Pilla x7 Boost Shooting Glasses and 500 Gamebore White Gold cartridges.

P1  Fanatic I just went down the right hand side of the first CPSA home page to article on Premier League and there it was.  

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/news/english-sporting/2017/02/27/premier-league-2017

1. Southdown Gun Club - many congratulations to both Martin Myers from Team Honesberie and Pete Goldsmith from Team Southdown who tied on 98 ex 100 with some outstanding shooting. A shoot-off followed with Martin pipping Pete by one to take the High Gun honours for the day. In relation to the Handicap results, Barrow Heath shooter Anthony Johnson in C Class had a fantastic shoot and holds the top spot with his handicap of 15 giving a total score of 99 ex 100. For full handicap results click here
  2. West London Shooting School Saturday 18th March plus Pool Shoot. No wad restrictions. Shooting starts 9am with last entry 2.30pm.
  3. E J Churchills Shooting Ground - Saturday 8th April
  4. Barrow Heath Shooting Ground - Sunday 21st May
  5. Sporting Targets - Saturday 10th June. This is a squadded event so please call 01234 708893 to book your squad place.
  6. Cambridge Gun Club - Saturday 8th July
  7. Honesberie Shooting School - Sunday 13th August
  8. Owls Lodge Shooting School - Saturday 16th September
It's not only great fun to be part of a team but there is £250 High Gun up for grabs at each event and a £3,000 cash pot for the series winners with the overall High Gun taking home £750 cash, a Browning B725 Black Edition Sporter, brand new Pilla x7 Boost Shooting Glasses and 500 Gamebore White Gold cartridges.

P1  Fanatic I just went down the right hand side of the first CPSA home page to article on Premier League and there it was.  

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/news/english-sporting/2017/02/27/premier-league-2017
Thanks. Seems they have several different pages for the Premier League.

Just spoken to them, they gave me the incorrect times, last card is 2.30. May not be able to make it now.

Back