Coleys 100Reg 1st March

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Today saw the first of the Coley summer series of 100Reg sporting shoots, promising start for ground as it was thier biggest entry to date, it's a squadded shoot, three start times 9.30 for first with three hour gaps so plenty of time to get round and the scorers to have a few minutes respite. In a merry squad with Joe and Willy Hale, the glamourous Zea, Stewie Keen and brandishing a shiny new K80 Pete Houghton, sloppy start 3/8 didn't bode well only to shoot most, most not as many as I'd like, but most stands reasonably well. A monster 50 yard crow one did eventually find as one did (3/4) a very big r-l crosser off the tower, 4/4 driven which had been a toxic target for me only to get nowhere near its report target a floppy incomer, oh well something to work on one feels, will confess incomers I've always struggled with for years. Most thought it was a fairly challenging course thankfully the wind didn't pick up anywhere near that as forecast 

Joe 91, Pete 81, Stewie 79, Me 70, Willy 68, Zea as she's a lady it's like a girls age we won't disclose unles he asks us to,

high gun was Julian Morris 95 chased hard by Mark Fletcher 92

will be back next month 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! 'Glamorous' I certainly wasn't; with the amount of layers I had to put on. But thanks for the compliment. And thanks for not shaming me with posting the rather poor score too! Next time, must try harder. Although I did find it a little tough on this occasion as a mere novice C class 'bottom feeder'

Looking forward to the next challenge at Coley's already!

Back