New guy from CT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayct

Wanted to introduce myself and say I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this forum. I'm a pistol shooter and now brand new to sporting clays - like REAL new, like 2 lessons new, but really enjoyed it.  Took my lessons via gifts at Sandona.  I'm seeing a lot of inquiries some what like mine & would appreciate seeing some opinions.  I'm a right hand shooter, but due to lazy, weak eye, shoot shotgun left handed.  At Sandona, they loan Silver Pigeons guns but didn't have a left handed model.  Do you guys really think a left handed gun will help or should I just get used to the ambidextrous model?  Thanks for help and look forward to reading through the forum

Try a good few guns of various makes until you find one you REALLY like . Then buy a similar gun if you cannot buy the one you really like and have it fitted by an experienced fitter . Being left handed does not necessarily require a left handed gun , many guns are fairly straight in the stock and your physique may well need a straight gun . It is early days just yet , enjoy the sport and grow into it .

Latest posts

Back