hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, some will know me as Sian's husband.  Thought it was time I joined as she is always talking about the forum.  I don't have as much time as she does to participate but hope to be able to contribute and engage from time to time.

Hi Tony, if you are anything like Phil you will come on every night have a read and write nothing at all!!!!!  Enjoy and looking forward to seeing you both at a shoot in the future.  

Welcome Tony, and its not true what sian says about me :angel:
what so you are not the suave and sophisticated trap shooter god then?

Hi Tony welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits, will say hi next time when I see you at one of the shoots  :thumbsup:
Hi shortlegs, been a while since we have seen you, how are you doing?

Hi Tony, if you are anything like Phil you will come on every night have a read and write nothing at all!!!!!  Enjoy and looking forward to seeing you both at a shoot in the future.  
Probably Donna.  See you soon.

Hi shortlegs, been a while since we have seen you, how are you doing?
Hi Tony I'm fine thanks for asking, not been doing much and haven't crossed the bridge to shoot for awhile as there have been shoots at St dials and SW2000 which are shorter travelling. Catch up soon or at one of the welsh selection shoots if Sian fancies trying for the team  :thumbsup: possibly at St dials 02/04/17 as its also the Tony King memorial shoot ?

Latest posts

Back