single trigger sxs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

I have concluded that my 687 game gun does not fit / does not suit me which is a shame because I love it.

it may have to go for a single trigger SxS. Other than the Beretta parallelo what are my options???

I have a Huglu.

Slightly raised rib (i think they call it Churchill),Semi pistol grip,30" great on clays but a bit heavy for game i guess.

Oh and obviously you would love it as i can fit my 2" extended ported Pure Gold chokes  :D

SKB 100, 200s. Good guns and you will be able to get 5 of 6 of them if you chop in a 687EELL so may not be what your looking for price wise. 

new would be preferable, forgot to say.

Just buy a nice English boxlock, second hand prices have NEVER been so low. I know of a very nice Webley which has 2 3/4" chambers and is in a Brady case at £700. It is an easy thing to learn how to use double triggers AND you have an INSTANT choice of barrels (chokes), what could be simpler  ?

I have concluded that my 687 game gun does not fit / does not suit me which is a shame because I love it.

it may have to go for a single trigger SxS. Other than the Beretta parallelo what are my options???
WHAT makes you think the Parawhatsit will fit you any better    ????

double trig is doing my head in.

I don't think the para doo dah will fit any better, I would need to try one

schmokinn is right, I ain't doing multi doo dahs, no way.

Bloody Hell, if he is unable to cope with 2 triggers, WHAT would he do with multi chokes  ???

Buy a single trigger English boxlock, just be prepared to have a bit of bother with it. The great thing about the straight hand stocked English gun is,  it can EASILY be made to fit you !!

this may be the way forward, 36" single barrel, fixed choke, single trigger, multi shot

wm_6340075.jpg

MULTI SHOT  ???   At the current cartridge prices, he will be unable to feed the damned thing  !

Find a match for the sxs you have... Double triggers are awesome! Had to use a semi auto today, feel dirty.. should have taken a sxs, but didn't want to get snow on them..

I have a SKB 200E has single selective trigger, ejector, chromed barrels and a pistol grip style stock.

Its very light and is a great walked up/ rough gun with 28" barrels 

Latest posts

Back