How to Shoot High Birds with Dave Carrie

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simbo

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TASTER OF OUR HOW TO DO IT FILM, THERE WILL BE LOADS OF TIPS AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH EASY TO FOLLOW ADVICE, WATCH THE TASTER AND LOOK VERY CLOSELY AT THE DELAY ON SOME OF THE TARGETS HIT. "APOLIGIES" A SLIGHT MISTAKE IN THE CARTRIDGE DESCRIPTION "I AM INFORMED THEY WERE 4O GRAMMES NOT 42 GRAMMES

How far do you think i am stood away from that tower then guys and how far do you think it was when it broke? i am open to suggestions but i would just like all of  your expert opinions on this subject as i am keen to learn just like you guys are

I know its childish but you gotta laugh at the words newbie clay breaker under dave carrie name.???

Welcome dave by the way,keep the vids coming,they are great.
if it wasnt for sarcasm there would be no debating, any constructive thoughts/ideas are always welcome, its all about bringing new people in to the game and if you look at the statistics shotgun shooting is increasing in popularity all over the world!! this is down to informative media and we have to keep it going or our sport will die

I know its childish but you gotta laugh at the words newbie clay breaker under dave carrie name.???

My thoughts exectly,there's a huge amount of poeple trying shotgun shooting through groupon deals exetera,but with the amount of misinformation on thd internet,i think its time there was a information video put out for newbies covering the questions that reappear on forums ,presented by someone who knows the best way to start out having made all the mistakes getting to the top.

Dave,

Can you do another similar video using FITASC loads please?

Good post Paul.

I've made all the mistakes but don't think I learned from them . 

Best you ask Maurice .

if it wasnt for sarcasm there would be no debating, any constructive thoughts/ideas are always welcome, its all about bringing new people in to the game and if you look at the statistics shotgun shooting is increasing in popularity all over the world!! this is down to informative media and we have to keep it going or our sport will die

there will be a fitasc type curve later on in this new video, there will be a slant on all types of shooting! a bit for everyone really- there will be advice on the best coaches, and equipment needed to get the edge, it is a work in progress so everyone will have to wait.

DC

there will be a fitasc type curve later on in this new video, there will be a slant on all types of shooting! a bit for everyone really- there will be advice on the best coaches, and equipment needed to get the edge, it is a work in progress so everyone will have to wait.

DC

Well I've certainly enjoyed all game shooting videos and look forward to this/these ones so keep up the good work.

Now I might just pop to the bookies to see if I can get a bet on who will be the best coach???????????

Great to see you on here Dave, as others have said please keep the videos coming as they are fantastic viewing. I am all ears for tips, advice guidance and demonstrations after-all a picture or image can be so much more useful than words!

I am also keen to pick up on tips for transitioning from summer months on the clay grounds to autumn/winter game shooting !

All the best

Matt

Latest posts

Back