Greetings from the north east!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVFSteven

New member here! 28 year old ESP shooter from the outskirts of Stockton-on-Tees, lucky enough to be a farmers son so have the space to practice outside of the local clubs (when dads not complaining about the noise) 

Mostly find me at Thimbleby, Oak Lodge or Spennymoor when I get time off from work. Shot about half a dozen CPSA reg events last year and hoping to do more this year. With any luck i'll get out of the mid 70's and in to the 80's, might even pick up some tips from you lot on here, who knows!?

Until recently shot a 28" barrelled Miroku 7000 but buying a new one this weekend I hope. Looking to join the 32" club and probaby end up with either a MK38 teague, beretta 690 black or 725 of some description!

Hi TVFsteven welcome to the forum :hi:  enjoy your visits and good luck on your new purchase  :thumbsup:

Thanks all. Bought the 690 on saturday from york guns. They were very helpful. Not had chance to shoot it yet though!

Latest posts

Back