FU euro's Lonato

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwpzx9r

The moto gp is out for me this year so it looks like the Euro's Lonato is now on :)   . Who else from here is going? Would be good to meet up if possible maybe shoot some practice rounds together? I would also like to know where is the best spot to look for accommodation ?  I would not have thought it would not be a big problem as there is a huge tourist industry in the area and it will be early in the season.  As a matter of interest anybody going to shoot the FITASC FU Gp at Cestas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your going to be on squad 1 peg 1 with a early finnish :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going and will be in the motorhome. Check out Desenzano on the shore of Lake Garda for hotels that's where most people stay.

Not got round to the registration yet seems a bit early yet but one question that could be worth asking do I need to register for an expat FITASC membership or can I just shoot under my French membership ie shoot as French ?

Not got round to the registration yet seems a bit early yet but one question that could be worth asking do I need to register for an expat FITASC membership or can I just shoot under my French membership ie shoot as French ?
I would shoot under 'French'. At least then, if you cock it up, they will not blame it on Brexit  !      :wink:

I could shoot under any nationality it would make no difference I will still be way down the list :)   I really have no desire to shoot as being a UK shooter the notion of a UK has gone for me. Add to that the fact that I have never ever fired a shot at a trap target in the UK it would some might think unfair to burden them with me :lol:  . Anyway all that is academic I am looking for the easiest way and since I have a French FITASC licence I can shoot under that as I am not shooting for any national team.

Doesn't matter how you shoot, just so long as do shoot :)

Look ok forward to meeting you face to face at last.

DT

Hi Greg

Likewise and it will be a real thrill for me to shoot in a major international competition. I hope with the other boys on here who are shooting we can get together for some practice and a few beers after shooting. It is a long way off yet but I will be driving over.  It is a long way, about 1200km, so will be probably be looking to arrive on the Friday or Saturday before the competition starts so I have some time to get over the drive and put in some practice rounds.

How much is the Entry fee now? 
Entry is €220... which is really way too much for getting nothing but it will be a great holiday and an experience, although to be fair 600 shooters at Ychoux for the French nationals last year was an experience too.

Latest posts

Back