Heads up

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke725

Just thought i would share for ones who have not got facebook just seen a post by the above

and i recall people talking about them on here ......

jocker 7 1/2 28g plastic wad carts 

£145 / 1000

these are great . Fill your boots at that money. They are £160 down here.

Without any location or retailer details.As much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Just thought i would share for ones who have not got facebook just seen a post by the above

and i recall people talking about them on here ......

jocker 7 1/2 28g plastic wad carts 

£145 / 1000
Looked again and still dont see the retailer, or link?????

Its at the top of the page Rupert in a black tab, there is no link just info as to what........................nobody uses tabs :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My mistake then for using tabs but others have seen it 
No probs Luke its just some on here are stuck in the way things work for them.............................old buggers :lol:

I think the average age on here is about 60 so you have to accommodate for them in the ways of tech and media !

No probs Luke its just some on here are stuck in the way things work for them.............................old buggers :lol:

I think the average age on here is about 60 so you have to accommodate for them in the ways of tech and media !
not bloody stuck in my ways just can't read the bloody things!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very tasty price they cost only a few euro less here and they are made just along the road :)   loads of shooters using them down here to good effect as well!

I bought 1500 as I was in the area on Monday.   Tried them out on DTL today (Wednesday) and I am very impressed with them.  They smashed the targets and leave the barrels very clean indeed.  The 28gms were on par or gave slightly less recoil than Eley Blues. I wish I had bought more.

Could someone explain to me how a Derbyshire company can import these cartridges and retail them , (making a decent profit) when our home producers seem content to rip us , their bread and butter customers off?

It really does seem like commercial suicide to me.

We, as a captive audience need to give our home producers the two fingered salute and buy European , until such times that Britich cartridge makers feel the pinch.

Salopian I have been asking the same question from afar since I started shooting. Incidentally the cartridges to which we are referring cost €160 per thousand or approx. £136 down here and are made about 200km from me in the SW of France... so you are paying £10 more for transportation... sounds about right to be honest. However we are told that the pound is down against the Euro , which it is , but still this cartridge is finding its way onto the British market at a very competitive price.

Latest posts

Back