AimCam

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimCam

Hi all!

Just thought I would introduce ourselves. We are a small British start-up company from the North called AimCam.

We have developed a patented pair of camera glasses which is the world’s first true line of sight video capture system. Our camera system is fully adjustable to perfectly suit your equipment requirements. From your everyday activities to sports shooting, pistol shooting, hunting, archery, acting as a training aid or any other related pursuit sports requiring accuracy and precision. 

We are currently releasing AimCam this month at the ATA show and Shotshow in America. We would love to know what you think of the product and the concept. I have attahced a link to our website and youtube channel so you can see AimCam in action.

Website- www.aimcam.com

Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0JqHeihJn_9ZWe6zpiG4A/videos

If you have any question please let me know.

Cheers

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
question

are the lens's safety glass. ??

interesting product then. Thank you

You can never replace the human eye with a cam  it does seem good, but for teaching or coaching purpose it will never work its above the eyes

You can never replace the human eye with a cam  it does seem good, but for teaching or coaching porpuses it will never work its above the eyes
4480554892_575e6532dd_o.jpg

Think this porpoise has it sussed

nice product

what resolution, frame rate and view angles does the camera have? 

I like it, be great for cam footage of working the dog

@Xaphan It has Full HD 1920x1080p@30 Frames per second and 1280x720@60 Frames per second. The camera is mounted on two ball and socket joints, which is then mounted on an adjustable ratchet rail so it movability is extensive which can not be measured in a single angle. We will post a video shortly of us moving the camera to put this in context.

nice product

what resolution, frame rate and view angles does the camera have? 
Also like to know the frame rate.  Could be useful on a bow to check arrow/bow tuning especially if you can capture the arrow leaving the bow and flight down range at a high frame rate. 

This would be useful and fun for rough and pigeon shooting too. Are the changeable lenses an additional cost and are they optically correct?

Very interesting AimCam, the lead perspectives shown seem to be more realistic than some of the ones I have seen and it does also seem to more accurately show the bead position in relation to the targets, in my opinion some of the red dot style aids are way off the reality scale, the price doesn't appear to be a deal breaker either.

ps. don't know who the pheasant slayer was but boy he can handle close stuff. 

The 'picture' would be most relevant to those that shut or have to shut one eye to shoot, especially on the driven or teal presentations. It would be of less use for those of us that keep both eyes open, but wouldn't be bad on crossers or any other presentations that the gun doesn't impede the view of.

The 'picture' would be most relevant to those that shut or have to shut one eye to shoot, especially on the driven or teal presentations. It would be of less use for those of us that keep both eyes open, but wouldn't be bad on crossers or any other presentations that the gun doesn't impede the view of.
I don't think that is right somehow, the person shooting would still be aware of two sets of barrels it's just that the camera can only record the "correct" one that is doing the shooting. 

Latest posts

Back