Gunsite 8th Jan 100Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title me Stewie Keen rocked up at 12, numbers 153 & 154 long cup of tea, bit of fat chewing, big entry, fog and some dense fog dropped in so we old codgers went back into cabin for more tea, rounded up Peter Houghton an out merry three started at around 1. Had a good start early straight was :) before I resorted to type and put a few zeros on card, there was s simo pair which I was told I shot the first pair like Chris Childerhouse and the rest like a terraced house :)))) (surveyor by profession) plodded on through did hit all targets some more than others and finished on 70, Stewie who is in a rich vein of form 89 and Pete, with his last outing with current gun 87. 

Fog lifted well before we finished, oh well shot our own Sain Hoskins 88 :) as for high gun it stood at 98 Dorian Evans and Chris C there was quite a few still shooting, think final entry well over 200

Last edited by a moderator:
As title me Stewie Keen rocked up at 12, numbers 153 & 154 long cup of tea, bit of fat chewing, big entry, fog and some dense fog dropped in so we old codgers went back into cabin for more tea, rounded up Peter Houghton an out merry three started at around 1. Had a good start early straight was :) before I resorted to type and put a few zeros on card, there was s simo pair which I was told I shot the first pair like Chris Childerhouse and the rest like a terraced house :)))) (surveyor by profession) plodded on through did hit all targets some more than others and finished on 70, Stewie who is in a rich vein of form 89 and Pete, with his last outing with current gun 87. 

Fog lifted well before we finished, oh well shot our own Sain Hoskins 88 :) as for high gun it stood at 98 Dorian Evans and Chris C there was quite a few still shooting, think final entry well over 200
Thank you Rich.  X

Certainly sounds like you Gents enjoyed a nice day out. It's a ground I've never got to but certainly want to! 

Well done, Sian and crew ?

Back