Longridge New Years Day 100Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title, though I'd imagine there will be a few heavy heads early doors !, will say hello in advance and for these not able / near / away do have a happy new year.

No longer "do" drink, one did consume a terrific volume of beer over two plus decades of / when playing rugby, the two stopped at very much the same time so I will be very much a level headed scorer on Sunday, and hopefully one that gets to shoot as well. 

Happy healthy new year to you too Rich  :thumbsup:  afraid I won't be there as attending a bash at my  bruvs so my be bleary eyed Sunday  :laugh:

Happy healthy new year to you too Rich  :thumbsup:  afraid I won't be there as attending a bash at my  bruvs so my be bleary eyed Sunday  :laugh:
G, am sure we will catch up soon enough, all the very best

As long as the weather is playing nice I shall be there ?
Nice? This from a bloke who whisked his intended off to the artic to stay at the sub-zero ice hotel!, (it looked stunning by the way) this weeken You'll be in shorts Douglas 

G, am sure we will catch up soon enough, all the very best

Nice? This from a bloke who whisked his intended off to the artic to stay at the sub-zero ice hotel!, (it looked stunning by the way) this weeken You'll be in shorts Douglas 
Sadly I can't shoot in a thermal arctic suit so I will be feeling the cold!

IMG_0317.JPG

I've had a few texts querying the shoot, can confirm that as far as I'm aware yes it's on, yes it's registered, yes normal entry start time (10.00) 

Well, forecast was spot on, it rained and rained, it was cold, the wind cutting oh and it rained, that said shoot went on

hg Billy Baughan 94

AA = 1st 93 Steve Lovatt and Chris Childerhouse

A 1st 85 Stewie Keen, = 2nd 84 Paul Griffith & Mark Wintle

B 1st 80 Tim McCarthy 2nd 79 Derrick Willis

C 1st 76 S Foley, 2nd 72 Doug Pinnegar 3rd 70 Danielle Brown 

Have dried out now :) 

Latest posts

Back