Proper Cartridge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbac300566

Been looking at game cartridges,have come across "Proper Cartridge" at a good price well below £200 for a 1000 has any one shot these's cart's and are there any stockist in th Midland area or is it direct only.

Proper Cartridges is the name of a new UK base manufacturer of well produced, fairly prices but very effective shotgun cartridges.

Produced using carefully selected components and using modern fast manufacturing machines these shells offer value and performance under field conditions.

Available in 12, 20 and 28 gauge, shot sizes 4, 5, 6 and 71/2 with loads from 28 to 36g!

Full details coming soon.

Game cartridges at less than 200 knicker a thou... touch of the Afur Daly'S about em...you can't buy a decent clay cartridge for that price.. they are proper awrite proper shoite :)  

The captain of a game shoot I went beating on all last season used the 32gm 6 s to very good effect. He is good shot but the kills he had with these shells were excellent. 

The captain of a game shoot I went beating on all last season used the 32gm 6 s to very good effect. He is good shot but the kills he had with these shells were excellent. 
So what every man and his dog knows that cheap cartridges are shoite end of! 

They said that about Skoda too...........................................................didn't they    ?
Yeh but the only decent thing made in Czechoslovakia is a Brno rifle so there  ................ :)  

I have a mate that shoots a variety  of  proper cartridges  for esp  he met the owner George    ,  my mate seems content using them .   big price don't  always mean big quality .

Brno its in the Czech rep

I have a mate that shoots a variety  of  proper cartridges  for esp  he met the owner George    ,  my mate seems content using them .   big price don't  always mean big quality .
I actually agree ... many don't.... and not one Christmas bite :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
l think I will buy a slab of 32g 6 shot at £ 169 a thousand what have I got to lose.If we all buy the premium cart then are we encouraging the price increase of the cart's if we all go with the hype.

jwpzx9r

• Master Clay Breaker
After reading the comments made by the above about Proper Cartridges may I suggest his sub-title should be Master Bater.

He obviously knows VERY Little about a very good value for money cartridge brand that actually puts the cartridge industry to shame.

A quality cartridge , at a very good price.

jwpzx9r

• Master Clay Breaker
After reading the comments made by the above about Proper Cartridges may I suggest his sub-title should be Master Bater.

He obviously knows VERY Little about a very good value for money cartridge brand that actually puts the cartridge industry to shame.

Oh that's not a Nibble or a Bite, That be a large chunk :)

We have a winner :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
jwpzx9r

• Master Clay Breaker

Offfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt that's the f'n line broken... wait all afternoon then a whopper comes by and snaps you off. :)

Back