Longridge Boxing Day 26th Dec OPEN shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As title, with all the youngsters nursing hangovers and bleary eyed through game console addiction I'll most probably be scoring a stand, at least that gives me a chance to see you all! It's an open shoot not sure how many targets / stands nor what time entries close however in past it's been open as long / late as anyone that wants to shoot. 

Oh, am fond of the odd mince pie :)

Have had a most pleasant day, all the scorers rocked up so I was the spare, few gentle hours chatting with chums and filling traps before joining a quite sociable squad of Stewie Keen. Joe Hale, Pete Houghton, Willy Hale and the ever glamorous Zea and Natty, the ten stand 100 bird stand "open" course was "tough enough" by all accounts, didn't find a l-r midi then last stand the cold (ok it's an excuse) a sorry start tidied up and i finished on 75, now I've been shooting at Longridge for near 20 years and that was my first ever 70+, then find out I'm in the places :) steady drive home fir bubble and squeak with home cooked ham, what a day!

Heres to you all do hope when you get out hit your day, your company and shooting day are as enjoyable as the one I've had today 

Well shot mate.

Just turn up with 80 shells then and be disappointed.?
Was just going on what I saw advertised, keep your knickers on babe, never leave for a shoot with less than slab anyway. Wish it had only been 80 birds though, then by the score sheet I'd have only dropped 1 target ., hope you enjoyed your day?

Was just going on what I saw advertised, keep your knickers on babe, never leave for a shoot with less than slab anyway. Wish it had only been 80 birds though, then by the score sheet I'd have only dropped 1 target ., hope you enjoyed your day?
Was just going on update from ground owner. Just trying to help. Smiley used to show jovial nature of post . Knickers still on .Hope you enjoyed your day also.?

...joining a quite sociable squad of Stewie Keen. Joe Hale, Pete Houghton, Willy Hale and the ever glamorous Zea and Natty, 
Ever the charmer Rich! Had a great day too, thanks for your company ?

Latest posts

Back