none reg big comp

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

planning ahead for 2017 I am looking at entering a couple of esp weekend events just for fun and experience. Preferably none reg and preferably ones that have a SxS section. Needs to be not a stupidly hard comp I want to hit at least some of them. Needs to be in an area that has caravan sites close to and suitable for a long weekend possibly even a week. Any ideas. ??/

Clay shooting  (magazine) classic. Think it's at biddy's place , high lodge. Suffolk. Camping on site?? Lovely area with southwold just up the road for the Adnams brewery and beach huts for £120k . ?

Entries normally open in early January. Be quick it gets full. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay shooting  (magazine) classic. Think it's at biddy's place , high lodge. Suffolk. Camping on site?? Lovely area with southwold just up the road for the Adnams brewery and beach huts for £120k . ?

Entries normally open in early January. Be quick it gets full. 
ooh that sounds a possible, cheers

The EJC Euro sxs shoot, as I mentioned would work well. It will be on a Thursday. You won't need to book in until the day.  I reckon they would let you park up for a night or two. The shoot is re-entry, so do it twice in a day no bother. The local town is Marlow, which is lovely on the river. Or Henley isn't far.

The day before, there will be Wednesday shooting at EJC from 3pm very cheaply, or book a caddied round for £50 anytime and shoot whatever you request, target wise. 

There will be other events on that weekend, just because there are lots on in this part of the world, so a five day trip is forming.

Do you have to have your bus pass with you if so you need to tell Ian to bring it with his sxs

The EJC Euro sxs shoot, as I mentioned would work well. It will be on a Thursday. You won't need to book in until the day.  I reckon they would let you park up for a night or two. The shoot is re-entry, so do it twice in a day no bother. The local town is Marlow, which is lovely on the river. Or Henley isn't far.

The day before, there will be Wednesday shooting at EJC from 3pm very cheaply, or book a caddied round for £50 anytime and shoot whatever you request, target wise. 

There will be other events on that weekend, just because there are lots on in this part of the world, so a five day trip is forming.
that does sound just the job, Marlow I sort of know as we used to pass it enroute to Windsor when my daughter was based there. ?

Do you have to have your bus pass with you if so you need to tell Ian to bring it with his sxs
its not a problem i will borrow your bus pass however it may be knackered considering it is now ten years old ?

Whilst the sxs shoot at Churchill's is a good event and enjoyable it really doesn't come onto my radar as a BIG shoot.  

I don't want too big just looking for a fun introduction to esp and incorporate a holiday ?

will

I cant find it online for dates etc.????

thanks will.

I can only do it if someone holds my hand. ?

Atkin, Grant and Lang did a sxs shoot this year i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back