Hello All

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surge

Hello All,

Just thought I'd put a quick post to say hello!

I am an avid shooter and have just started competing in CPSA events in the Somerset/Devon/Avon area, only in C class (4 comps to date) but hoping to improve and progress to the higher classes.

I'm aiming to get around to some of the bigger clubs and events so may see a few of you around at the registered shoots. 

All the Best

Welcome and enjoy.  If you are able to travel then there are some great grounds around for registered competitions.  Some great bigger competitions as well throughout the year.

I do get as far as Owls Lodge and up to Westfield/Cheltenham, being in Somerset i'm pretty much required to travel for CPSA events.

I will be keeping an eye out for the larger competitions, certainly tempted to try the worlds at Kelmarsh - is there a list of major events anywhere?

I do get as far as Owls Lodge and up to Westfield/Cheltenham, being in Somerset i'm pretty much required to travel for CPSA events.

I will be keeping an eye out for the larger competitions, certainly tempted to try the worlds at Kelmarsh - is there a list of major events anywhere?
There is a list on the CPSA website which is a draft list for the year of all disciplines, also Ben Wells on here did put up a list of competitions on Facebook.  If I can find it I will copy and paste it or maybe Ben might drop by.  We are doing Kelmarsh.  As things come along you will find threads on here as well about the various competitions.  You may like to do the Premier League shoots - go to CPSA website and you will see under News Premier League and it lists the dates and where.

15392902_1378251448854751_9170466601842172174_o.jpg

There is a list on the CPSA website which is a draft list for the year of all disciplines, also Ben Wells on here did put up a list of competitions on Facebook.  If I can find it I will copy and paste it or maybe Ben might drop by.  We are doing Kelmarsh.  As things come along you will find threads on here as well about the various competitions.  You may like to do the Premier League shoots - go to CPSA website and you will see under News Premier League and it lists the dates and where.View attachment 6070
Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Surge and welcome from Somerset. We too live in this lovely part of the world and work and train spaniels for shooting. We are also keen to get clay shooting next year.

Hi Surge and welcome from Somerset. We too live in this lovely part of the world and work and train spaniels for shooting. We are also keen to get clay shooting next year.
Hi BN,

Thank you for the welcome message. 'Woody' is my first spaniel and I am in the process of training him to be a worker, we are both on a learning journey as I have had dogs before but not workers, he is about 3 months old and training is coming on well.

Reactions: ips
Thanks all for the welcomes.

Competition eh  :hunter: sounds good to me

Back