Owls Lodge 10Dec 100 Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Like many I've booked into this one, left it late so won't be with my usual old mucker MrKeen and the esteemed MrPewsey, one will be in a 12 o'clock squad with Chipper Portlock and more of the Gloucester regulars, I'll be the token muppet in said squad :) I'll try and say hello to all that are there, hoping for a pleasant day, Owls is not a happy ground for me so one is hoping that will change

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony and I are there for ?? Can't remember I think 10 but I think I should check.

good job I checked we are booked for 12!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like many I've booked into this one, left it late so won't be with my usual old mucker MrKeen and the esteemed MrPewsey, one will be in a 12 o'clock squad with Chipper Portlock and more of the Gloucester regulars, I'll be the token muppet in said squad :) I'll try and say hello to all that are there, hoping for a pleasant day, Owls is not a happy ground for me so one is hoping that will change
take your brolly curly 

take your brolly curly 
Rather luckily we saw no rain, well not until left for Warwick as then drove in something near monsoon like. 

Tough challenge for this old dog, did straight a rather awkward report pair (l-r & r-l) of orange rockets and generally held my own on a ground where I've in the past really found it difficult, Chippers 90 was excellent and will admit to some wow factor when we were told Stuart Rudling put in a 98, saw s few ShootClayers in jolly souls too,

I thoroughly enjoyed Owls shoot with an excellent squad of Tony Pewsey, Martin Tipper, Stuart Keen, Tony and another gent I think called Bob.  I was very happy with my driven as there were three stands of them.  Well done Rich on that stand, Tony Pewsey was king of that stand on our squad.

Latest posts

Back