TSK UK Adjustable Stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of shooters down here use the TSK stock, and it is a lovely bit of kit... for me though it has just too many things that can be fiddled with :)  

The beauty of a stock like this which is not without its cost factor is if you don't get on with it you will find a buyer whereas custom stocks will fit the person for whom it was made and very few others. If you decide to change your gun and it is not possible to fit it to the new gun you have a very expensive bit of timber that is not much use.

Reactions: ips
How do they work, are they pneumatic or spring loaded and are they adjustable for load/pre-load ? What sort of money are these by the way ? Many thanks. 
There is a O ring in front of the central tube connected to the grip. This stopping 60% of the recoil and the rest it is absorb by the end pad. Please visit www.tsk-uk.com on e-shop :)

So pretty the same as most guns then. nothing like the precision fit recoil system.

I have no idea how the O-ring could have any effect on recoil since it is under load by the LOP adjusting tube which is clamped to length.  That is not a recoil system.  The ergo thing is available with a recoil system at a SUBSTANTIAL increase in price.

As you can see I have the LOP collapsed completely and with the XL grip, the Jr.tube, and the thinest pad the shortest LOP is right at 14"

Here is a thread I put up at another site.  I thot I had one here but I can't find it

http://www.trapshooters.com/threads/to-tsk-and-beyond.304714/

BTW - I'm way happy with the one that I have

Charlie

TSK 006.JPG

TSK 007.JPG

TSK 008.JPG

TSK 009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea how the O-ring could have any effect on recoil since it is under load by the LOP adjusting tube which is clamped to length.  That is not a recoil system.  The ergo thing is available with a recoil system at a SUBSTANTIAL increase in price.

Here is a thread I put up at another site.  I thot I had one here but I can't find it

http://www.trapshooters.com/threads/to-tsk-and-beyond.304714/

BTW - I'm way happy with the one that I have

Charlie
I didn't want to say it because generally these kinds of gadgets are right up my street and I don't even think they're ugly but have to say a recoil reducer system needs to be a little more involved than an O ring. It does look superbly well made though. 

I don't know how the metal work could be nicer.  I mean, primo.  Tho I've re-shaped the wood somewhat I'm still not happy with it and when I get a brave moment I'll do some more cutting on the left side and the bottom of the grip.  The way mine is now I considered just a first pass when I did it.

whats the difference in trap/sporting/skeet configuration?

How do i know what hand grip size i need?

thanks!

From what I can tell the difference between the Trap, Sporting and Skeet models are mainly around height of the comb and what it can adjust to. Plus the comb on the Trap spec is thicker than the sporting and Skeet one. As for grip size, drop them an email and they will send you a document which tells you how to measure you hand so that you come out with a set of measurements that they then use to tell you your grip size.

I've made enquiries, but due to it falling around the time of the Shot Show, lead time was going to be 8-10 weeks. Probably shorter by now though.

Latest posts

Back